At Elmdale Management Group we’ve created a low overhead, full service system, and we pass those savings on to you, our loyal client.
No hidden fees or set-up costs. Everything in black and white in our Property Management Agreement. Elmdale Management Group does not get paid until we have secured a qualified tenant and collected first month’s rent. This goes for the tenant as well, some companies charge the tenant a setup or administrative fee in addition to the application fee, we do not. Elmdale Management Group will never charge a prospect a fee.
Green. Paper is wasteful and time-consuming!
- Electronic signing available for both owners and tenants through our easy to use software
- Our streamlined Property Management owner portal gives you 24/7/365 access to view statements and financials, contracts, leases, vendor invoices, and repair and maintenance requests
- Monthly disbursements made to owners via bank transfer for faster funds
Local! Elmdale Management Group is the definition of local. Specializing in West Central Florida, with 2 offices to serve you, we are familiar with your community, neighborhood, HOA, builder, and floorplan.
Local trusted vendors! Most of our vendors have come from you, the homeowner, as referrals. Elmdale Management Group does not “mark up” or receive any portion of a vendor invoice. Instead, we expect fairness, honesty, and workmanship from all of our preferred vendors. If you have a vendor you trust and would recommend we would love to sit down with them and discuss their business.
We want what you want! A Qualified Tenant. Our extensive background check looks at credit, employment, and residential history. We also check criminal records as well as the sexual offender’s registry.
Through First Advantage Screening:
- Credit Background
- Criminal Background
- National Sex Offender Search
- Eviction Records Search
Let’s be thorough:
- Income and Employment Verification
- Interview Tenant, i.e. what will we find in your credit/background check
- Residential/Rental History
No excuses. We give the tenant every opportunity to pay rent on time.
- Pay online using a credit card or bank draft
- Pay in person: walk in or utilize drop box at 2 convenient locations
Experience. YourElmdale Management Group Property Management Staff are experienced, local, licensed Realtors bound by a code of ethics. Let us show you the difference!
We Are Licensed Brokers
We are trained professionals – When you use our property management and leasing service, you get our teams years of knowledge and real estate experience. That experience guarantees that you get the highest possible return on investment, and the smoothest process from start to finish.